Hi, Welcome to Free2Play Friday. cause Friday sounded good with that name. THIS meetup is designed and focused to be a team oriented get together. We are here to game and dominate the enemy with our firendship. We'll be focused on working together as a team and having eachothers backs in the trenches. We'll fight together, travel together, die together. This isn't for those who want to run off and do their own thing. I expect a mature level of cooperation and stength in eachother.
1. Download the game. Each free2play meetup will be hosted with a new adventure everytime. Create your level 1 character, and we'll grind through the first teirs as a force.
2. Download the VIOP. If you are RSVP'd you are required to join in on voice communications. Be it known, if I don't see you in the channel, I'm not going to invite you into the squad/guild. Some games have limited seats (ei. matchmaking games) and this is reserving your place to participate.
3. Show up early. If you show up a minute after the event starts, you will find no one to greet you and orient you. We will all have gone into the subchannels to play. The server will be up at least an hour before the actual events starts. Feel free to hang out and quickly learn how to play the game before it gets real, man.
4. Training. Some games are very tactical and require communication and teamwork. If we are to succeed as a brony fire-team-save-the-queen charlie, we need to operate effectively and understand lingo and communication. However some games similar to COD are pick up and play, and won't require any lessons in war. All depending on the game we play. I might go over arial combat in a dogfight simulator where I teach you about wingmen, cross splits, and loose duece.
5. Game time. For 1 hour there will be what I'll call operations. Now feel free to avoid this segment and join the, screw you guys I'm playing with myself subchannel. Because, this is the part where we work together as a community driven team to complete a goal. A band of brothers with a pseudo military structure. We'll have apple team searching uptown and gold team searching down town. Any questions? Dismissed!
6. Free play. After operations, we'll disolve as a unit and just "F" around. Head on up to the main channel. Seriousness is out the window, bring you kids, have fun. This is the part where you are getting shot in the back cause no ones there to watch it. No unity, no responsibility, just play, hang. If you want the light experience, this is it.
Server Name: NTX Bronies(It'll have a picture of a cute green pony on it)
Server Password: ********* (To be announced)
This Events Game: Warframe, sign up at https://warframe.com/signup
Gametype?: Third person shooter. 1-4 player coop missions.
Training?: No training necessary for warframe
Operations?: No synergy between players in warframe