add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

North Texas Bronies Message Board › Introductions!!!

(J.T.A.C.) Johnath...
North Richland Hills, TX
Post #: 2
Yo everyone, this is JTAC (Johnathon Cummings) and I am 18 with a birthday on Oct. 10 coming soon, I have many interests (too many to list just look at my unnorganized DA favs http://bluemansonic.d...­ ), have a talent in learning anything you teach me and sometimes I'm better than the person..........this is all boring stuff to y'all isn't it?........I LIKE TO HAVE FUN!!!!!
A former member
Post #: 11
Hey, I recognize that DA. Its my latest requester :P. Recoloring poses is one of the easiest things for me to do so might even do it today, but provably sometime before the end of this week. I have to know, did you follow my link from here or did you stumble across me elsewhere?

Scratch that, I had assumed that you had requested a pose that I had vectored previously. Hopefully someone else who has vectored this will give me access to the AI/SVG
William S. (.
Sheppard AFB, TX
Post #: 1
Hello everypony, I'm William, age 25. I'm known as TheGSPony on Twitter and TheGiantSnoll on DA. I've been a member of the DCBronies group but now I am heading to Texas for a few months. Unfortunately I probably wont be able to do much since I don't know my schedule, But I will be at Sheppard AFB around Feb, 2013 doing my Tech School, (I leave for Basic tomorrow). So hopefully I can maybe go to a Meetup one weekend or something During the approx. 4+ months I will be at Tech School, near y'all and hang out or something, Always a joy meeting new people especially when they are Bronies!. Hopefully y'all will have some Meetups scheduled during my stay, once I know how much time I will have on weekends and hopefully I will have access to my car so I can actually come to Meetups.
user 79595402
Lewisville, TX
hi! i'm Spencer, and im from the Houston bronies, but i will be moving to Wetherford soon and wanted to join another pony group up there ^-^ lets see best pony is Pinkie Pie for sures, and Luna and cadence rock! oh and i also make and sell pony stuff! i so what i call "Pony Pots" lil flower pots with cutie marks on them ^-^ let's see, i also do etched glasses with pony stuff on them, and ive recently started sculpting people's OCs from their unwanted blind bag ponies. i haven't got pictures of those yet though, but here's a link to my flower pots page on facebook http://www.facebook.c...­ . there's a painting on there too tht i did and am going to sell at the next Houston Brony meetup. ^-^ hope i get ta meet you all soon ^-^
Joseph M.
user 107839492
Odessa, MO
Post #: 3
My name is Joe some call me Camo.
I am 26 and have served in the navy.
I cant say I prefer any class from any particular game but as a personal class I would consider the Hunter class my class of choice.
I have a nack for being resorceful and making things. The tinkering kind.
Philosophy an theology is more my genre of things on my mind along with ancient archeology. Like a woodland camo version of Indiana Jones.

I like Apple Jack the best simply for the fact she is a hard worker and goes way out of her way to put the max amount of effort for her friends. Otherwise... Derpy Hooves has my heart.

I am the silly odd ball in my group of friends. And definatly the kindest. Just a little on the dorky side...
A former member
Hello everypony. I'm...just call me Phoenix for now.
I'm 20 years old and and a student at Collin College (PRC). I'm taking 17 hours this semester and it's been pretty crazy (and it's only going to get worse). I'm there for my Associate's and don't know what I want to do after I'm done.
I'm an writer, photographer and a poet- or at least that's what I think I am. Can't say for sure until I'm actually in to a real career.
I was born and still live in Plano. I think I like it here.

I'm a comparatively new Brony, as I started on Season 1 Episode 1 in early April and finished Season 3 in early July. According to the Pony Personality Test, I am most like Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle but I like Twilight more because I just can't relate to being around tons of animals much. I also admire Apple Jack, as Ponyville wouldn't starve and die if it were for her (and Granny Smith). I admire her humility (particularly in that she's willing to fade into the background), sacrifice and hard work. My least favorite Mane Six character is Rainbow Dash (I have reasons for this). Go ahead, ban me now. : P

Anyway, that's just a little about me. Hoping to get connected and meet some fellow bronies some time.
Ian N.
user 11296910
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 2
Hey guys.

So, I'm brand brand brand new to the Brony community. I've barely gotten into the show, but I love it so very much already. I don't feel comfortable telling my family about it right now, and yet, like anybody else, I gotta have somebody who can share this with me. So, here I am!

I just graduated from UNT with a Creative Writing degree. I'm kind of out of work right now, but I've been trying my best to find something that I could use my degree with. Otherwise, I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself. Which, I guess is antithetical, considering I am seeking some form of brotherhood right now. I'm pretty shy, though. I don't really take much initiative in getting to know people, and when I do, it's with some degree of difficulty.

I guess that's why I like Fluttershy so much. She speaks to me on a basic level, and I admire that about her. But, whatever. I will do my best to be as good a friend as she is, as long as I'm around to have friends in Texas!

I'm on Skype. My username is ian.nafziger. Ring me up!
Jacob L. O.
user 173077052
Frisco, TX
Heya! My name's Jacob. I'm 22, living in Frisco, Texas. I'm an artist and a writer, hoping to make it as a comic artist someday. Can't wait to meet up!