North Texas Bronies Message Board › Who is your favorite non-pony character?!

Who is your favorite non-pony character?!

Kris
user 6944724
Desoto, TX
Post #: 5
As an aspiring public speaker, I really admire those who have really good orator skills; so naturally my favorite non-pony character is Iron Will. He's totally got the stage presence down, and he definitely displayed some excellent public speaking techniques in his introductory scene.

If you study the art of public speaking as a craft, there are several things you will learn, like the importance of having a good introduction to captivate your audience, being presentable on stage, making sure that your voice carries across the audience, utilizing voice inflection, and being stylish (was that not an awesome necktie?!). And Iron Will obviously accomplished all those things.

If I ever become a public speaking professor I'm going to show "Putting your Hoof down" on the first day of class and then just end the semester right there. 'nuff said.
Isai D.
Dayz1337
De Smet, SD
Post #: 3
lol, from what i read you would be an epic public speaker~
but..
my favorite non-pony?
i don't know...
i guess the griffons are pretty cool..
BUT NOT GILDA!!!
the french one what's his name...
i like him!
Wandering S.
user 19391661
North Richland Hills, TX
Post #: 14
Gustave LeGrand, Isai.

I'm going to have to go with Zecora.
What? She counts as a pony, you say? ...fine. Tank, then. :)
Pip P.
user 4701292
Webster, TX
Post #: 4
Madame Le Flour >.>
Lauren C.
user 48091072
San Marcos, TX
Post #: 2
I can't decide between Opalescence or Tank! XD They are both just so cool! I guess i must choose Opal being a big Cat lover and having a big fluffy cat myself who acts sometimes like crazy cool Opal!