addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Texas Bronies Message Board › The new kid

The new kid

Chris
reggiekrueger
Richardson, TX
Post #: 3
Hello everybody. As obvious as the title yes i am the official new person here and honestly i haven't been on meetup.com before and also i have never been to a meet up before also.

So i'm guessing i'm saying is that is that I am new to this and well i am just trying to try something new.

As for a little introduction to who i am. My name is Chris. I have a ton of interests and love doing theater work. I have been doing it since high school whether it is a play or just going in front of a audience and doing something. Other interest include expanding my knowledge on fixing computer problems (though i dont consider myself experienced in the field, but i am willing to learn), Bowling, Magic the Gathering, and gaming. Though I think there are more, but i may have to think on it more before i continue on with the list.

Anyways i was just giving a quick hi out there and to say that i am looking forward to being part of this group.
Savannah D
user 88947082
Lewisville, TX
Post #: 1
Hello Chris! Glad you wanted to share a bit about yourself with the bronies. I look forward to meeting you at a meetup!