North Texas Bronies Message Board › Any Tarleton State University Bronies?

Any Tarleton State University Bronies?

Rytex (Trey B.
user 62544902
Carrollton, TX
Post #: 3
Okay, let me get this off my chest. I am an MSU Mustang, from the day I was accepted to the day I die. However, that does not mean I let this rivalry affect anything off the court/field/track/etc. I'm here to ask a couple of questions, relating to your recent LSC Men's Championship, if any of you are actually there.

First thing's first. You called us the ponies earlier in the year. I would like to say bravo, because even though we call you the "Baby Eaters," (and I do apologize for that) y'all's band took it in stride. When y'all called us the ponies, I thought it was funny, I really did. Everyone else, however, showed levels of butthurt unseen since Donald Trump's Twitter on election night. And I thought we were good trolls by calling you guys baby eaters. It kinda makes me sad that my school can't laugh at ourselves, or take rivalry insults with class, but you can.

Second order of business, at the LSC Championship Game itself, members of the band flashed one sign in particular that I did not get a good chance to snap a picture of, but it said "Pinkie Pie is best pony." Whoever did that, if you are here, please come forward and admit to thine guilt. I extend to you the firm hoof of bros, because I thought it was cool. But I must express my disappointment that even though you are in a respectable college, you spelled Derpy wrong.

Good luck in y'all's game against Metro State, but I won't lie and say I hope you do well against our girls.