add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

North Texas Bronies Message Board › Anypony attending Collin College?

Anypony attending Collin College?

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey, NTB (North Texas Bronies, not National Tire and Battery... =w=)!

I was just wondering if any of you attend Collin College. I attend the Preston Ridge campus Monday through Thursday. If any of you know "Quad C," you'll know just how difficult it is to make friends there. Everyone is there just for classes and nothing else it seems. You can get really lonely and depressed there sometimes, and Tuesday, my really long day on campus, is difficult to get through without feeling like I'm stranded on a desert island by myself. I've been there for three full (fall or Spring) semesters and haven't made any friends or connected with anyone.

Anyway, just curious to know if I pass by any of you every day and don't even realize it.