Bronies of Northern California - BONC Message Board › Calling all Musicians!

Calling all Musicians!

Brad D.
user 14185121
Concord, CA
Post #: 1
I'm a Trombonist, and I want to do something with pony music, It will be tons of fun, but I'm only one person, I want to put a band together for the sole purpose of having fun playing and creating music.

Pop Punk/ Ska Band covers of Pony Songs.

Pony music is fun already. Ska is fun to listen to.....

By their powers combined...

Great things will happen! Smiles will be had!!!
Allegro B.
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 7
Well, I play upright and guitar bass, as well as drum kit, so I would be down to jam!
I also have another brony friends that can play bass that might be down to jam.
Jordan O.
user 18454221
Danville, CA
Post #: 20
So you play trombone and you're interested in ponies and ska? I have some links for you, stop me if you've already seen them.

This YouTube channel has a lot of ska covers, mostly of pony songs:­

EverponySings has some trombone music: http://www.everyponys...­ by Erccre147. Look for his name in the song lists.
Brad D.
user 14185121
Concord, CA
Post #: 4
Ah I found that jcarlson stuff just today, hence that link on facebook to Under the Sea, my buddies here want to do ska covers of Disney music but I can already tell that it's an idea that isn't going anywhere, most ideas formed by most potheads don't go anywhere, or maybe they are a special case that lack ambition. I'm just a trombone/keyboard player, super excited to play anything with anyone.
Robertshy S.
user 42436542
Modesto, CA
Post #: 31
Please do pony ska and pony reggae! I've been dying for the stuff.
Brad D.
user 14185121
Concord, CA
Post #: 5
I have been thinking about giving some songs a touch of reggae. I think all I am missing now is a drummer.
Sophianna K. A.
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
I don't play any instruments these days (I used to play recorders and such), but I am currently learning to sing, so if I'm good enough, at some point, maybe I could help out?

Diamond Doodle
Alex S.
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I play the trumpet, I'd be happy to do something to help at some point.
Richard M.
Brentwood, CA
Post #: 3
I also play trumpet.
user 39073992
Lodi, CA
Post #: 4
Dang, if only you were a bit closer to home, I've got an arsenal of instruments that could be involved...