addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bronies of Northern California - BONC Message Board › Calling all Musicians!

Calling all Musicians!

Brad D.
user 14185121
Concord, CA
Post #: 6
I have no problem with two trumpet players! You guys can harmonize and get a true fanfare sound going haha. I would need help with some of the songs with the multiple voice parts, so I can't deny another Singer. I'm connected to Facebook so send me a friendship request and I'll add you guys to my band discussion group!
Brad D.
user 14185121
Concord, CA
Post #: 13
Over 100 broncos have joined since I last tried calling out to any musicians in BONC. Anybody new that plays a musical instrument?
Moonsy (.
LunaNocte
Augusta, GA
Post #: 2
Austin B.
Logician
Turlock, CA
Post #: 13
I sing. :3

recent cover I made

Hey! I mixed that cover! Double cred, haha!

Alto saxophone, would love to cover all kinds of pony music. Hit me up.
Moonsy (.
LunaNocte
Augusta, GA
Post #: 3
I sing. :3

recent cover I made

Hey! I mixed that cover! Double cred, haha!

Alto saxophone, would love to cover all kinds of pony music. Hit me up.

@ w@ yes, and you did an awesome job of mixing! /)
Jessica M.
user 14383074
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 5
I'm a singer, and I am TRYING to kick myself back into playing the saxophone (alto). It's been 12 years. :/
Brad D.
user 14185121
Concord, CA
Post #: 14
I'm a singer, and I am TRYING to kick myself back into playing the saxophone (alto). It's been 12 years. :/
Wow! Singers everywhere!
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I'm on the road a lot.
Cool. I do have parts for a female vocalist, might I add you on Facebook?

We have a Sax player here, Alto, so if you want to get back in the groove, there's that!