align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bronies of Northern California - BONC Message Board › MLP/GameLoft ID exchange

MLP/GameLoft ID exchange

Lazy G.
Lazy_Gray
Gilroy, CA
Post #: 1
Hey there!

Lately I've been hooked on the MLP game for iPhone/Android, of course, and there's a post on MLB for people to exchange their GameLoft IDs to unlock the social things in the game. That's all well and good, but having just joined BONC I can't help thinking: wouldn't it be cool to do the same thing here? I don't know how the social parts of the game work yet, but I think it'd be more fun to connect with more local people! So how about it?

I'm LazyGray on there. Reply with your GameLoft IDs so we can do whatever it is that Internet-enabled phone ponies do! :)
Damon Y.
Exenteron
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 48
demon1384 is mine
James C.
user 53757972
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
lysx
Sonya Lynn H.
user 50376082
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 4
I'm sonyalynn
Robertshy S.
user 42436542
Modesto, CA
Post #: 36
Add me: Robertshy
Andrew V.
user 28929322
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 7
VelfirePony

Oddly enough, my usual "Velfire" was taken, and I don't recall ever having signed up for a gameloft id
Robertshy S.
user 42436542
Modesto, CA
Post #: 37
VelfirePony

Oddly enough, my usual "Velfire" was taken, and I don't recall ever having signed up for a gameloft id

Try logging into "Velfire".

I got an error when I first created mine. Tried it again and it said my name was taken. Then I tried logging into it and it worked.
Eric Wu ( LyokoTra...
user 13294762
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 22
I'm : LyokoTravels

on gameloft so yeah
Jason C.
user 60230262
Elk Grove, CA
Post #: 2
ID is Aerostin. Add me!
Tyfighter
user 53157592
San Jose, CA
Post #: 8
Tyfighter128. I hit GL Live on the menu bar right?