Bronies of Northern California - BONC Message Board › Pathfinder ponies

Pathfinder ponies

Damon Y.
Exenteron
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 49
I am getting a order of many pathfinder books and I want to start hosting games in SF. Would anybody be interested in playing with me? Also if you can I would like suggestions for places to play at thanks.
A former member
Post #: 8
I'm definitely interested, would this be another pony mod version, or just normal pathfinder?
Although a Kitsune bard could fit both (that being a character I've been wanting to make, but had no campaign to play him in).
Damon Y.
Exenteron
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 50
I would want a pony inspired game and a Kitsune bard could definitely work just give it some back story and I'll allow it to work
A former member
Post #: 9
Well as far as rulings[x], I would replace my "human" form with "earth pony" and my "true form" would be just a silver fox, so it will fit the MLP:FiM world better.
As for an actual back story, I can come up with something when we get a campaign going.
Damon Y.
Exenteron
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 51
That works now we need a few other people and I might actually have to play in the game if we don't have enough people.
Damon Y.
Exenteron
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 52
I have Ohad, Thea, and Kiko interested in a game. Anybody else interested.