Bronies of Northern California - BONC Message Board › amazing idea i just thought of

amazing idea i just thought of

Kendra W.
user 35905812
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
I just had the idea that members of the group should think about traveling together to some foreign land(I.E.Japan) and go meet japanese bronies and explore.I know this idea is crazy and a total longshot but it would be the adventure of a lifetime.I've always wanted to explore the world but have never had anyone to go with.I'm not talking immediately,I'm talking about the far off future.Cause you know,we're young and we don't (well most of us don't) have babies.
Jordan O.
user 18454221
Danville, CA
Post #: 81
It's an ambitious idea, to be sure, but it would cost a lot of money. I agree that it would be fun, though. I've never left the country.
Quinnton F.
user 43790262
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
We could always start something like that small, head north to Canada for a con up there. I know there are one or two Fur cons up there, not sure on Brony cons and more than likely a few anime cons.