Bronies of Northern California - BONC Message Board › brony ALL GENDER sleepover

brony ALL GENDER sleepover

Kendra W.
user 35905812
San Jose, CA
Post #: 7
A few of us have been thinking about having a sleepover for all people.The idea is we rent a bunch of hotel rooms next to each other,everyone pays their fee and one for girls sleeping,one for guys and one for people who are cool with the genders mixing.As a girl,I hear all about the poor guys who can't attend the girls only sleepovers.Thoughts on this idea?
Jordan O.
user 18454221
Danville, CA
Post #: 100
I remember that when this has happened in the past, the guys weren't able to organize anything on their own, and the girls had like two sleepover events.
Kendra W.
user 35905812
San Jose, CA
Post #: 8
The guys did their as kind of a butthurt joke but this time I think we should take it seriously because I think it would be super fun for all.Plus people who go would have the choice of weither or not to sleep in the same room with the opposite gender.We,the girls,can give the guys a taste of what a real girl sleepover is like(and no,its not what you're thinking.get your mind out of the gutter).I'm talking Cards Against Humanity,talking,maybe even a few make-overs...
Tyfighter
user 53157592
San Jose, CA
Post #: 14
I want to set an example for the guys and say that I would like to try a mixed gender sleepover. I would give the make-over thing a try. I love Cards Against Humanity!
Hugh G
user 98198892
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Sounds cool. Count me in.

(First thought when I read title: "Is mayonnaise a gender?")
Kendra W.
user 35905812
San Jose, CA
Post #: 9
yes
Heather
user 13794060
Fremont, CA
Post #: 25
sounds like fun, if it's a day I get off work I'd join in.
A former member
Post #: 17
I'm all for it. I used to do sleep overs and have lots of fun. I never really got to play the classic sleep over games, so maybe we should play them, Spin the Bottle and Truth or Dare. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open.