Help support your MeetupChip in
We are a group of individuals who love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. If you are a brony, or just interested in MLP:FiM, you've come to the right place! Here you will find meetups happening in and around the Tucson area that you can attend, so that you can make new friends that also love My Little Pony.
We hope to see you soon!
United Bronies of Tucson (UBoT) group rules of conduct and accountability, leadership and organizer names.
Group rules of conduct and accountability for all members, organizers, and leaders. By associating yourself with UBoT you agree to abide by all of the following rules. The rules apply to Facebook, Meetup, and any UBoT-related activities, and may be changed at any time, with or without notice:
1. MAKE SOME FRIENDS! The first and most important rule as per Princess Celestia.
2. Address any issues, problems, or complaints to leaders or organizers in private. Members are encouraged to be independent, but can bring any issue to any of the UBoT leaders or organizers they are comfortable with. We believe in treating members with proper respect as mature adults, until they prove otherwise. Any issue will be handled in private (to the extent possible), and in the manner (up to and including police involvement) as deemed appropriate by the UBoT leaders or organizers.
3. All UBoT members are to behave in a family friendly manner. This is a family friendly setting and group. If the material, link, or discussion is not appropriate for a youth, it is not appropriate for our group (no NSFW, gore, profanity, innuendo, etc). However, this rule does not apply to events that are specifically labeled for adults only (18+, 21+, etc).
4. No form of harassment, intimidation, or threats of any form (verbal, physical, sexual, implied, etc) will ever be accepted.
5. UBoT is not a dating group. Do not hit on members at UBoT events or UBoT sites. Anything outside UBoT events or pages is within member discretion.
6. Respect others, and most importantly, respect yourself.
7. Enjoy yourself, but not at the expense of others. Your actions reflect on all of us.
8. All UBoT members are to follow the rules for events, and the rules of establishments at which they are held.
9. Events that are planned are just that, events. Members are never required or forced to attend events. If you’ve RSVPed for an event and cannot go after all, it is polite to change your RSVP. If you do not like an event, do not put anypony else going to the event down or belittle an event. It is okay to speak your mind, we encourage it. But, be mature about it and think through what you want to say.
10. Dress code: Members are to dress appropriately for all ages, i.e., no showing bellybuttons, undergarments, etc. Put your best hoof forward.
11. Private messages for sharing any personal or private information are a MUST and members are strongly encouraged NOT TO SHARE their personal information. If you are a minor, NEVER share your personal information with anyone, under any circumstances. Once information is given, it obviously cannot be taken back, so use your best discretion.
12. Members under the age of 18 are expected to follow their parents’ rules and curfew laws. Minors are expected to make their parents aware of when, where, and with whom an event they are attending is.
13. Minors are expected to leave an event and be home by the time designated by curfew laws. Age 15 and below: NOT allowed out after dark between the hours of 10 P.M. to 5 A.M. Age 16-17: NOT allowed out after dark between the hours of 12 A.M. to 5 A.M.
14. Freedom of speech is respected, but only inasmuch as other group rules are followed, i.e., no profanity, personal attacks, etc.
15. All members, organizers, and leaders must take responsibility for their own words and actions. Nopony else made you say it or do it.
Dominique, Drew, Dashie Dot