add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bronx Healing Collective Message Board › Hello Seekers!

Hello Seekers!

Dee S.
Group Organizer
Bronx, NY
I would like to thank you all for joining!

As you may have noticed, I have taken over the administration of this group, now called the Bronx Healing Collective.  My goal is to link Bronx spiritual and healing seekers to a variety of practitioners, primarily though not exclusively, in the borough.  To do this, I will be reaching out to other Bronx (and Bronx serving) practitioners to join our group.  In addition, I'd like to help promote events featuring Bronx practitioners, even if their venue is outside the borough.

So if you know anyone, either a practitioner servicing Bronx folks or someone who partakes in holistic/spiritual/healing services, please invite them to our Collective.  Please if you have a holistic event happening or know of one, please invite our members.

Thanks again for your participation.  If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or observations, please let me know.

All the best,