Brooklyn Coded Message Board › Code Sharing tonight in Dumbo

Code Sharing tonight in Dumbo

Seth M.
BrooklynCoder
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Hello coders,

Good morning, I would like to prepare everyone a bit for the code sharing this evening.

The last time we did this it was later in the evening after settling in, and I started it off by showing some code I was working on for Brubeck that was open source relating to image uploading. I then proceeded to go around the table and ask everyone if they would like to share (it's a big table.) We were able to get a few presentations, none were officially scheduled, and they were very interesting and kicked of some great discussion and feedback.

Tonight will be the same. I will start with a slightly more polished presentation I am working on for the BrubeckNYC meetup coming up. It touches on gevent, ZeroMQ and a library I am writing to leverage these technologies and enable the Brubeck framework to be more easily distributed. I am really looking forward to getting feedback and it will be very useful to me and the Brubeck community.

If you have code you are working on please take the opportunity to share and get some praise and criticism from your peers. I find sharing with your peers leads to learning, and this was the major reason I started this group, to learn from and share knowledge with fellow coders.

Of course, there is still time to RSVP: http://meetup.brookly...­

Hope to see you tonight!

Thanks,

Seth

P.S. If you have special connector needs for the projector you may want to bring what you can, especially a mini display port to VGA adapter. The projector takes VGA and HDMI without any special adapters.