addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 11 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Brooklyn Coded Message Board › Frontend development opportunity

Frontend development opportunity

mia
user 88567652
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi Brooklyn coders. I work for a tech start up in Times Square (www.getfelix.com), and we're looking to build our founding frontend team - right now we're seeking a full-time, lead frontend developer. If you have solid experience and a portfolio you're proud of, please feel free to get in touch with me! I can tell you more about what we do here, the scope of the role, etc. My email address is mia@getfelix.com. Hope everyone is well!