addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brooklyn / Lower East Side Indie Show Meetup Message Board › selling Calexico - webster hall ticket

selling Calexico - webster hall ticket

sonya
user 5625054
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 8
hi all, just realized i won't be in town on Oct 13 for the webster hall Calexico show. face value of ticket is $22. i really want to go to this!! oh well--anyone want to buy it from me and enjoy it in my place? send me an email and we can arrange it.