add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Brooklyn/Queens Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Meetup Message Board › Have room for rent in Sunnyside, Queens

Have room for rent in Sunnyside, Queens

Sunnyside, NY
Post #: 1
Hi - I'm an RPCV with a bedroom available for rent as of 8/1 in my large two-bedroom apartment in Sunnyside, Queens. The available room is quiet, about 13' x 15', with two large windows and a closet. The living room and kitchen are both fully furnished. Rent is $900 plus half of electric and wifi, if interested. One month deposit due with first month rent. It's on the second floor of a walk-up. I'm a 34 year old professional female, non-smoker and I work in lower Manhattan (takes me 45 minutes). My roommate had to relocate for work, and this apt. is a steal in an awesome neighborhood.

Sunnyside is super accessible to Manhattan and Brooklyn. The apartment is closest to the 7 train (2 blocks to the 40th St. stop), which is about 15 minutes to Grand Central and 20 minutes to Times Square. The neighborhood's great, with a good selection of practical stores and some cool restaurants and bars. There's also a New York Sports Club nearly (4 short blocks).

You can see the craigslist posting w pics here: http://newyork.craigs...­