Brooklyn/Queens Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Meetup Message Board › Tickets sold out for the Moth

Tickets sold out for the Moth

Sarah
user 7551650
Group Organizer
Astoria, NY
Bummer! Tickets went quick. I was checking everyday, and they were gone as of Tuesday morning last week. I called the venue, people start lining up around 5:00-5:30 to try to get in and buy a ticket at the door. I will probably not be able to leave work that early, would anyone be able to get there that early and be the "host" for this event? Please email me if you can. If not, I will probably cancel it and we'll try again for another day!

Thanks,

Sarah
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Sarah,

I've been looking forward to this event and will be free that afternoon to get into line early. My only concern is whether other people trickling in late will create problems for other patrons in line or people managing the lines. E-mail me at ERICmatthewTSU@gmail.com, and we'll figure it out!

E
Jon
user 10375749
New York, NY
Post #: 2
It's worth calling the ticket office ahead of time to see if it's possible to purchase more than 1 ticket per person waiting in line.