Brooklyn/Queens Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Meetup Message Board › Spacious one bedroom for rent in Washington Heights Sep 1

Spacious one bedroom for rent in Washington Heights Sep 1

Sarah
user 7551650
Group Organizer
Astoria, NY
From one of our members, please reply directly to Deb if interested! She can send pics. debhorowitz00@yahoo.com­

I'm an RPVC (Honduras) and recently relocated to DC so I'm looking for a long term renter (12 months) for our large one bedrooom apartment in Washington Heights starting September 1. The apartment is one block from Fort Tryon Park and 3 blocks from the A train (25 mins to Times Square).
Details: The apartment is large and well-appointed with no wasted space and the bedroom feels private from the rest of the place. The kitchen was recently gut-renovated with wood cabinets, wood floor, and granite countertops. There is tons of closet space, seriously more than I've seen anywhere else. There is a separate dining area with space for a large table, and original hardwood floors throughout. Cheap laundry is in the basement and you will never have to wait for a machine. You will also have access to the back patio for BBQs and composting. It is on the 5th floor of a 6 story elevator building and you will be surrounded by friendly neighbors who are committed to ensuring a warm and respectful environment. The neighborhood: Bogardus Place is a tree-lined quiet street just below Fort Tryon Park which houses the Met's Cloisters Museum of Medieval Art and the New Leaf Cafe, which is a great spot for brunch or sunset cocktails. Washington Heights is an interesting and diverse neighborhood with new development (restaurants/bars) that has preserved its laid-back feel. For bikers: the apartment is also only a few blocks from the entrance of Hudson River Greenway bike path which runs all the way down to Battery Park.
Rent is $1800/month. Please contact debhorowitz00@yahoo.com­ for more information and to see the apartment.
Thank you!