add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Brooklyn/Queens Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Meetup Message Board › Check-out our June events

Check-out our June events

David O.
Brooklyn, NY
OK Brooklyn Return Peace Corps Volunteer Meetup members (wow that’s a mouthful)!

Some fun facts:
(1) We just hit 90 members.
(2) We are approaching our 1-year anniversary.
(3) And I just posted 3 totally awesome events for this month!

Some additional info:
(A) I will be away for all of July and most of August. So, do you have an itch to organize some events (or even one) over the summer? Now is the time to step-up! Email me if you have some ideas or want some suggestions.
(B) Can you tinker on Photoshop or similar graphic editing software? We could really use our own logo.
(C) I plan to post at least one more event in June, probably a hike, maybe to Storm King.
(D) Spread the word, tell your NYC RPCV friends about us.

Hope to see you soon, David

Brooklyn Return Peace Corps Volunteer Meetup