Brunching In Baltimore Message Board › Our RSVP / ATTENDANCE Policy
Closed to new replies
This message board is read-only.
RSVP / Attendance Policy - PLEASE READ OUR RSVP POLICY BEFORE RESPONDING FOR AN EVENT!
Accurate RSVP’ing is considerate to planning efforts of the organizer(s), shows a sense of community with other group members and important to the businesses and venues where events are held.
• No showing up to an event or extreme lateness, or repeat last minute cancellations the day of an event will be considered as a NO-SHOW. Three (3) unexcused NO-SHOWS will result in termination of your group membership.
We will post the names of NO SHOWs after each event and I reserve to right to switch repeat NO SHOWs to the waiting list (OR) cancel their reservation for next full event!
• You should update your RSVP as soon as your plans change. If that's within 24 hours of the event, you should personally contact the Organizer via email or phone to inform about the change.
• If you RSVP'ed YES, you are expected to show up to the event ON TIME.
• It should be self-evident, but arriving to an event after 15 minutes or more after the start time (such as recent example of a person showing up 1 hour late) is considered extreme lateness and is unacceptable.
You should plan to arrive on time and STAY until the bill arrived and all money has been collected and paid.
• WAITING LIST: Our brunches are popular and fill up quickly! Please don't be discouraged if there is a Waiting List. The headcount often shifts closer to the event date, so the Waiting List is your best way to know if space opens. You are still responsible for updating your status while on the Waiting List - meaning if you know you're "unavailble" to attend, then remove yourself from the waiting list.
Although, we love brunching with each and every one of you - many restaurants just can't handle a large parties, plus smaller group size helps to better mingle and talk with others. Don't take it personal and begging won't help - just sign up for the next brunch event!
Also, we do NOT ask for/get seperate checks so be prepared by bringing CASH (bring small bills and you can check most menus online to get an idea of prices) and by adding 6% sale tax, 9% alcohol tax and 20% group gratutity to whatever you order.
Also, save your coupons (groupon, but 1 get 1 free, etc.) for another outing on your own.
(Check out the separate post in the "Discussions" section for more details!
SNOW/ICE - In the event of severe weather, Organizer(s) will make a decision to cancel/postpone an EVENT as soon as possible and will send an email to all YES and will post this infromation on the event calendar. We all love Brunch, but want our members to be safe!
Edited by Marie on Sep 9, 2011 10:34 AM