Christine
user 25983742
Pipersville, PA
Tom Reilly did a fabulous job entertaining us for the first half hour last week! Thanks Tom!

Who will be ready with a set list to play this Thursday? Whoever shows up first and wants the slot begins playing at 7:25 to 7:55.

We are going to try to get the performers up there in a more timely manner this week.  We had a late start,  8:15 PM last week.  I know some things cant be helped, like technical problems with instruments etc....
BUT! One thing we can all do to keep the momentum going is to BE READY!!! Step up and perform when it is your turn! Also, keep the songs three minutes or less. It requires effort on everyones part but makes for a more enjoyable evening.

One final note, please take advantage of playing with the great percussionists and bass players available and willing to sit in with you. Just ask me!  I will introduce you!

Cant wait til Thursday! Looking forward to another fun night of good talent and good friends.

Thanks for listening,

Christine

Yew hawwww!!!