addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
user 25983742
Pipersville, PA
Hey everybody! I recorded some folks through the board last night. (my SD card filled up, so not everyone...sorry) I will NOT just post your recording on site unless you give me permission. I can also email it either choice you make, just be patient with me please? And remember...You have to give me permission! Ok? I just want want you know that once I buy the software I can mix it and edit it or you can have it "as is" mixed through the board. So let me know. Thanks.

And Anywayyyyy... I am having a great time listening to it today! It is good stuff. Carry on!

Peace out,

Group Organizer
Langhorne, PA
Post #: 384
Very cool!
A former member
Post #: 98
Awsome! Permission granted. ( if I was recorded)

• Replace this text with the first item of your list
  • Replace this text with the next item
  • You can add more items by adding lines that start with a

user 8200864
Richboro, PA
Post #: 4
This could be an added benefit, I am interested in hearing more. smile