Come and join the group for a brief sit in silence and exploration of the hindrances that are often discussed and investigated in Buddhism. We will also discuss ways to approach hindrances and noticing them when they arise with loving kindness.
- The belief in a permanent personality, ego
- Doubt, extreme skepticism
- Attachment to rites, rituals, and ceremonies
- Attachment to sense desires
- Ill-will, anger
- Craving for existence in the Form world
- Craving for existence in the Formless world
We will start with a sit, then a discussion presented by Constance, and then time to share in small groups and discuss it further.
Donations are requested to help with the cost of the meet-up so that the group is self-sustaining.