addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Buffalo Fun Loving 20 Somethings Message Board › Does anyone ski/snowboard?

Does anyone ski/snowboard?

Joe C.
user 58968382
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Hey,

My name is Joe, I haven't attended any of this group's events but I was wondering if any of you ski or snowboard. The season is upon us and maybe we can organize a trip to KB or HV?

Let me know
Kelly
user 33324502
Buffalo, NY
Hi Joe,

Welcome! I know many people in this group ski/snowboard. If you're willing to host the event, please feel free to post a MeetUp when we get some snow. -- That's the best way to get the ball rolling.

Looking forward to hitting the slopes,
Kelly
Kevin C
user 31850732
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 3
I ski frequently at HV, so I'll try to post events every so often. They are opening this Saturday, but with fairly limited terrain. Once they get some decent snow coverage I'll set something up... either a weeknight or weekend.
A former member
Hey there! I am new to this group, but I am a boarder. I'm pretty new to the sport, last year was my first season. But it's really fun. I would love to get better!
A former member
Hi everyone! I am new as well and have not attended any events yet, but plan to very soon! I ski and think a trip to KB or HV would be a lot of fun.
Padma K.
user 73746032
Buffalo, NY
Hi all,

I just joined this group.. I neither ski or snowboard,, but i would love to learn those and other winter activities - esp snowmobiles.. Anyone know which would be a good place fr a beginner like me to start??