Buffalo Hiking Club Message Board › Alternate Hikes now available

Alternate Hikes now available

Gary
WNYTrails
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Dear members of the Buffalo Hiking Club Meetup:
I am thrilled to announce that Rebecca has agreed to be an event organizer for the Buffalo Hiking Club.
Rebecca has already posted several great hikes for October.  If you signed up earlier for one of the hikes I had posted, then please feel free to change your RSVP if you find Rebecca's alternative hikes more appealing to you.  My ego won't be bruised.  I want everyone participating in the Buffalo Hiking Club to enjoy the outdoors.  I'm excited about being able to offer more choices to our members.

Rebecca is an experienced hiker and backpacker. She is an ADK46'er, having climbed all of the 46 high peaks in the Adirondacks (some more than once).  She is also on track to obtain her New York state outdoor guide license.
Rebecca's hikes are generally at a faster pace than my hikes. Her hikes offer a great alternative to the hikes I lead.  Her hikes have gotten fantastic post-hike reviews. So please take advantage of her hikes.
I hope more of our members will lead hikes or backpacking trips to further broaden our available events.  You can find a helpful guide to posting hikes under our discussion board at this link:
Suggestions for leading an event on Buffalo Hiking Club Meetup
Also, all members are welcomed to post outdoor related information on the discussion board.  Please be certain that you have subscribed to the discussion board to be sure that you receive notices of new discussion board posts.
Gary