Buffalo Hiking Club Message Board › Anyone intersted in a day hike this weekend?

Anyone intersted in a day hike this weekend?

Aaron
user 146742712
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
HI everyone, I am new to this site and I am looking to do a day hike with one or more people during this holiday weekend. I am just looking for company and conversation on while on the trail. I am open to any location in reasonable distance from Buffalo.
Cali_Tortuga
user 147423522
Buffalo, NY
HI everyone, I am new to this site and I am looking to do a day hike with a few people during this holiday weekend. I am just looking for company and conversation on while on the trail. I am open to any location in reasonable distance from Buffalo.

Gary
WNYTrails
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 252
I'll post a hike for Sunday and Monday in Franklin Gulf Park
Cali_Tortuga
user 147423522
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
I was kind of hoping Friday or Saturday. I have a 5K Sun, perhaps I'll be done early. What time would ya'll be meeting up?
Linda F.
user 104209502
Buffalo, NY
I rsvp'd yes to a hike that was posted for June 1st and was interested in another that was posted for June 8th and now they are both gone! What the heck happened?
Aaron
user 146742712
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
Hi guys, I will be hiking Sunday with the WNY outdoor group in Allegheny State Park. But I would be interested in getting a hike together the weekend of June 7th Saturday or Sunday? If your interested let me know and we can plan it over the weekend. Look forward to hearing from you.
Gary
WNYTrails
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 255
The best way to get a group together for a hike is to post a suggested hike with a specific date and time.

Plan it and they will come.

Read this guide in the discussion section: Suggestions for leading an event on Buffalo Hiking Club Meetup