align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Buffalo WordPress Users Message Board › Meetup time change

Meetup time change

Ben D.
user 10172819
Buffalo, NY
Monday evening meetings were changed to Tuesdays. Well, due to scheduling conflicts among the organizers, we will be changing to Thursdays, starting next Thursday, the 19th.

Same location, Lyons Hall rm. 328.

Please check your email 1 hour before the 7pm start time of each meetup. If we need to change venue, you'll get an email no less than an hour before each meetup. The new venue will most likely be Coffee Culture, on Main St. in Williamsville.

My sincere apologies to anyone who came to our last meetup, only to find that the building was closed and the meetup cancelled; it was entirely my oversight in not looking up the building schedule.

I hope to see you all at our next meetup!