align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Buffalo Dachshund Club Message Board › Buffalo Dachshund Club End of the Year Update

Buffalo Dachshund Club End of the Year Update

Emily
Emsieb318
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY

Happy New Year's Eve to all club members!
What a great year it has been. We have continued to grow as a club, socialize, and have walked in various local parades, showing off our doxies to all of Western New York! I look forward to 2013 and more fun activities and fundraisers to come. Thank you for your support and participation over the last 4 years!

If you are new to the club- WELCOME! Thanks for joining us and I hope to meet you and your doxie soon. if you have not already, please feel free to use PayPal to send in your $6.00 yearly dues. Dues cover the cost of maintaining our meetup.com website and also various activities and treats, supplies and snacks throughout the year. (If paying by PayPal, please send payment to: emily_alexandriaburns@yahoo.com­) If you need to send in a check, please make it payable to: Emily Burns Perryman, and send it to 866 Parkside Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14216. if you are unsure of whether or not you are up to date on dues, please let me know and I can look up your records. Thank you for your continued support!

We are currently coming off of our holiday hiatus and looking into available dates for our 1st meetup activity of 2013 in January. As soon as details are finalized, I lwill post them here and on our Facebook account, and look forward to seeing everyone. If you have not already, please follow our group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/70806810539/­

In the meantime, hope everyone had a great holiday and will be enjoying a fun New Year's Eve. Looking forward to seeing everyone in 2013! 

Best regards,

Emily Burns Perryman

Founder, Buffalo Dachshund Club