The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board RPG Campaign & Delve Night Discussions › Interest check- D&D Lair Assault

Interest check- D&D Lair Assault

Dan S
user 7059326
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 35
Don't think a date's been announced yet, but is anyone interested in putting a team together?

I was thinking a group of elven rangers multi-classed ewith Healing Word and loaded with Tribal feats. devilish
Mark K.
user 7494885
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 947
I have the Lair Assault material ready!
Whenever you have a crew together, let me know and I will be happy to brutalize you.
Dan S
user 7059326
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 38
Cool, but unfortunately I'm not free on Wednesdays; was hoping when they announced this program it would be offer an opportunity for those of us who can't do the Encounters seasons.

Is that a dealbreaker, or are other days possible?
DJ H.
user 11511631
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 2
I'd be interested in playing, but need more specifics of what days are being considered.
Mark K.
user 7494885
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 955
I believe that Thursday is the recommended day, but really, whenever you guys are ready, I can try to make myself available. The only exception that I know of is Monday nights. I have my regular game then.
Christopher S. W.
KumKawtKiller
Niagara Falls, NY
Post #: 318
Yeah... I need some more information.. what the heck is Lair Assault? I have an image of a group of 1st level adventurers walking into a chamber where there are 10 ancient dragons waiting for them... :)

Or maybe that's because Mark might be running the game? *shrugs innocently*
Mark K.
user 7494885
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 956
Its basically a single Encounter that will grind you up and spit you out. Its D&D on Hard Mode.

Details here: http://www.wizards.co...­
Char creation details here: http://www.wizards.co...­
Christopher S. W.
KumKawtKiller
Niagara Falls, NY
Post #: 321
So... I was basically right... huh...

You know... I might be up for this... I've always wanted to be turn into spittle... heh... and being between jobs right now, night of the week doesn't matter...
Dan S
user 7059326
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 39
Awesome, I'll be touching base with my pals this week and putting out a call to the righteous.
Mark K.
user 7494885
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 963
Are you guys all still interested in doing this?

If so, what days are good? Would a Saturday Afternoon work?