addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board Casual Game Night › Munckin Players Unite

Munckin Players Unite

Everett H.
user 13990974
Lockport, NY
Post #: 1
So I know we got an MIB on here, don't know your handle here, but: I'm looking for more people to get into some Munchkin mischief with me. If you aren't familiar with it you can go to www.worldofmunchkin.com. Its basically a RPG that is card based, but has virtually no role playing. It's all about killing monsters, getting loot, and winning the game. Anyway, let me know if you are interested.
lewis
mib0716
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
hi ev,
here i am

-lewis
MIB #0716