addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board Meetup Events › Sunday Night games at UB North

Sunday Night games at UB North

Josh
user 12742309
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I'm looking for a place to host a Hunter:The Vigil game. I've been going to Garett's Dawn of Defiance SW campaign for a while now, but that unfortunately ties up my saturdays. Are we allowed to use Baldy Hall for games on Sundays? I did try some quick searching, but was not able to turn much up.

I read somewhere back that a Sunday night delve thing was going on. I plan on this being a full campaign, and I wouldn't want it to conflict.

Any information is much appreciated. Thanks folks!
Mark K.
user 7494885
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 974
Technically, no, Baldy Hall is not reserved on Sunday for gaming.

Some people still go there anyways, and they don't seem to have any issues.
Jim M.
Paleogamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 527
I have run games on Sundays at Baldy with no problems, there are several other groups that play there as well.
Alex S.
user 14185815
Clarence, NY
Post #: 13
Just dont cause trouble and dont argue with campus police if they ask you to leave. You dont have permission to be there so if they ask you to leave just be polite. That said, I cant think of a time anyone was asked to leave on a sunday.
Josh
user 12742309
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
Awesome, thanks for the information everybody. The campaign is in the rough planning stages at the moment, so i've got time to look around as well. Glad to hear no one has had any problems.