addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board RPG Campaign & Delve Night Discussions › Looking to start a new game. SR4 or Eberron 4e

Looking to start a new game. SR4 or Eberron 4e

Nicholas B.
user 36702862
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
I am relatively new in town, only been here for about a month, and I was hoping to get into an ongoing campaign of some sort. No luck there, except for the DnD Encounters, which is fun, but I'd rather play something a little more "normal."

I was wondering if there was any interest in playing either a DnD 4e Eberron campaign or a Shadowrun 4th campaign. I'm open for either one and I am willing to DM/GM (unless someone else steps up *wink wink*).

Let me know.
Bloodspoor
user 11337496
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 48
I am not too familiar with SR4, but I am very interested in playing Shadowrun of some sort. I have another friend who would also like to play. We have almost all of the SR3 books and would prefer to play that. I'm not sure about him, but if SR4 is all that's on the table, I would be willing to give it a go.
Glenn S.
user 13215582
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 13
I may be interested in playing SR4. When were you thinking of running it?