The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board Casual Game Night › DESCENT (1st edition) at July BACSIM

DESCENT (1st edition) at July BACSIM

Doug B.
user 34474682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 13
Im forming a thread for interested players. Reply if you want to play and also if you've played before. When we hit 5 players (or more) I'll arrange a game day.

So far:

Doug (me) - experienced
Renee- noon
Splunge42 - noob
Kevin - noon

Plus I know tons of other people to invite!
Kevin B.
Turlock
Medina, NY
Post #: 148
Hi, Doug....

I wouldn't mind giving it a try. If you check the other thread where I first inquired about Descent, you can get an idea of my availability. While I'm an old hand at gaming (started playing D&D in 1974), I'm definitely as green as they come when considering Descent, so you can count me as a newbie!

Doug B.
user 34474682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 14
Excellent! Glad we have interest! Renee and I will bring DESCENT to July 7th BACSIM. We'll start it up at 11am with whoever can make it. If you know you can come, reserve a seat here in this thread.

See you all there!

Reply here with any questions.
Splunge42
user 2716160
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 2
Probably anoob question, but what is BACSIM.
Doug B.
user 34474682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 15
Probably anoob question, but what is BACSIM.

BACSIM is a game day hosted the first Sat of each month in Tonawanda. The group plays in a meeting hall of a church. For more info, see the thread about May BACSIM in the event section of the discussion boards. Its basically an all day pick up game event. Some people make arrangements to meet and play specific games ahead of time, just like Im trying to do here. But it's also good beciase there's enough people there that we can fill any empty seats with eager drop in players.

Kevin B.
Turlock
Medina, NY
Post #: 150
I know it's probably me, but I didn't see a May BACSIM thread in the event section. Anyways, if you could just let me know the name of the church you meet at, I can find it easy enough. I grew up in Tonawanda (Kenmore West Class of 1982), so I'm quite familiar with the area. Many Thanks!! =)
Doug B.
user 34474682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 16
Hello,

Renee and I will be hosting Descent (1st edition) at 1130am July 7 Sat, at the July BACSIM event. I know some of you have expresses interest in playing descent. We will be setting up around 11am and accepting players on a first come basis. We will start as soon as we have the full five players (Renee and I are #1&2).

After Descent, we will also be hosting BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.

As soon as I double check the address for BACSIM I will post it here. So check back or look for the July BACSIM thread to be posted soon.