addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board RPG Campaign & Delve Night Discussions › Classic Pathfinder Adventure Path

Classic Pathfinder Adventure Path

Kevin N
user 6519902
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 133
I'm think of running a Pathfinder Adventure Path either Skull & Shackles or Curse of the Crimson Throne. Right now I'm just looking for players. Once I find them i'm going to try to find a time and a place for the game.
Splunge42
user 2716160
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 5
Sounds interesting.

I'd love to play some Pathfinder.
Kevin N
user 6519902
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 134
thats good I have a friend that might play also.
Adam F.
user 7070980
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Fortuitous. I am looking to get my Pathfinder on.
Kevin N
user 6519902
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 135
sounds good
Bloodspoor
user 11337496
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 49
For the Summer, I am completely free. I would love to play and perhaps bring another. I can even host if need be. Contact me via text message if you want an extra player or two. The sooner the better, too.

Greg: 7164799150
Kevin N
user 6519902
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 136
Thats sounds good.
Kevin N
user 6519902
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 137
When is a good time for everyone to Meet I can run the came anytime but for Saturday and Sunday night. I want to try to run it every week at least for the summmer. How is this for everyone?
Adam F.
user 7070980
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
Honestly, Saturdays are keen for me, but failing that.

Tuesdays are my other good day, as the fiance is off that night.

Depending on how late the game will run each night, I should be able to swing just about any night.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'd love to be involved in a Pathfinder game, but unfortunately work weekends and have class Wed/Thurs. If you actually run a game I could get to I will be ecstatic.