addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board RPG Campaign & Delve Night Discussions › Classic Pathfinder Adventure Path

Classic Pathfinder Adventure Path

Kevin N
user 6519902
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 143
Baldy Hall At on Friday 6pm
Bloodspoor
user 11337496
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 53
I sent you an email. Post here if you don't get it.
Kevin N
user 6519902
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 144
my messages almost never go through. so your better off contact me directly by Facebook Kevin Noworyta or email Ravensshaddow2@yahoo.com
Bloodspoor
user 11337496
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 54
Did you get my email? If so, is another rogue doable? If not, I can go with anything, but I'd like a few days to think up some kind of cool idea for the most needed class. Looks like a cleric could be needed, but I tend to make combat clerics more than healers.
Kevin N
user 6519902
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 145
Don't worry everything fine with him. you'll probably get your email before this.
Bloodspoor
user 11337496
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 57
Session was pretty cool. I think my character may be able to work on the good ship Wormwood. Are we playing next week? If so, I'll see you there.
Kevin N
user 6519902
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 146
Due to an unforeseen event I'm going to have to cancel the last game.
Thank you all for Playing
Bloodspoor
user 11337496
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 59
Bummer. I was looking forward to a send off. Oh well, post in this thread when/if you plan to start it up again.