add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board General Discussion Forum › September the 8th at Baldy Hall

September the 8th at Baldy Hall

Wesley D. Y.
user 6127759
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,098
Okay, on September the 8th I will not be running my usual Pathfinder campaign. Instead I'll be running an *authentic* Original D&D adventure (you know, with the original Red Box books, one of the first adventure modules ever published, you actually have to make a map on graph paper etc.) Complete with paper minis and more. I'd REALLY LIKE to see other games of a larger variety being played up at Baldy Hall - make a special night out of it. Get some Delves going ... or even just board games ... get fresh faces up there. This gives us ... what ... 3 weeks? To plan and put this together - is that enough time for everybody? I'm posting this here and over on the Facebook site.
Chris S
user 4833837
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 618
Over on Facebook I said I would be bringing either a Dungeon World game or the new Star Wars RPG Edge of the Empire but I will also be bringing a container full of board games such as "Lords of Waterdeep", Alhambra, Puerto Rico, Hex Hex, Cut Throat Caverns, and a few other things I have about.