The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board General Discussion Forum › Meetup details UPDATED - PLEASE READ!!

Meetup details UPDATED - PLEASE READ!!: Card Night at Panera: Play Canasta, Pinochle or Magic TG*

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/BuffaloGamersSociety/events/qxcsldyqnbcb/­

The following rules have been added to all of our Card Night meetups:

If you've never played these games you are strongly urged to read the rules of Pinochle and Canasta prior to attending!

If you are NEW to the group and this is your first time attending, please arrive a bit early (15 minutes or so) so that you can arrange to watch one of our seasoned players during their gameplay - there is NO FORMAL teaching of how to play either game in place - this is a venue for all levels of players, however, we urge you to come prepared and have some sort of knowledge of either game.

**A MINIMUM PURCHASE MUST BE MADE AT PANERA BREAD SUCH AS A SODA OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE! If you bring a friend that isn't a member of our meetup group they also must make a minimum purchase - no exceptions!!**

When: Monday, October 1, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: Panera Bread
1747 Sheridan Dr (corner of Sheridan and Delaware Rd.)
Tonawanda, NY 14217
876-2676

This Meetup repeats every week on Monday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.