Doug B.
user 34474682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 26
I think we should all thank Mark and Chris (and their ladies) for all the hard work and effort that they put into making the Queen City Conquest a tremendous success. I was absolutely blown away with the quality and professionalism of the con. Nice work, gentlemen. I can't wait for next year.

For my children, this will always be their first con. That is a special thing indeed.

With Hearty Thanks,

The Brundin Family
Chris S
user 4833837
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 624
Thanks for the thanks but in all seriousness we should all be thanking Mark. He did the most work, fronted the most money, and was the guiding force behind all this. I just pitched in where I could and acted as a sounding board for his idea's. He was the captain of this ship and he deserves most of the credit for this thing running as well as it did and I can promise next year will be even bigger and better.
Mark K.
user 7494885
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,003
I said this before. All I did was plant a seed. My staff, vendors, and players are the water, sun, and nutrient rich soil that made it grow. None of this would have been possible without everyone working together to make it happen.

So thank you, Brundin Family, and everyone else, for being awesome. Keep up the good work.