Jim M.
Paleogamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 531
We just wrapped up our second 1st edition AD&D campaign ("The Warlord") at the Meetup and I am working on our next, which will probably start sometime between Thanksgiving and New Year's, or maybe just after. In the meantime, I plan to run extra delves on Saturdays for the next few months.

I will continue offering my Hellboy linked delve games using the Serenity RPG system. I plan to run Cowboy Bebop, Space: 1889 and Firefly/Serenity games with the same system. I'm sure there will be some AD&D 1st edition delves, possibly including Oriental Adventures and at least one session set in the world of Glen Cook's Black Company novels. There will also be a Star Wars D6 game and maybe Cyberpunk 2020.

I am also tossing around some ideas like Battletech, Car Wars, Hacker, Chez Geek or Frag! for a change of pace. If anyone is interested in a particular game, let me know. I am willing to run an afternoon game so people already committed to an evening session could get a chance to play something else.

New players are always welcome, I will have pre-generated characters for any games I run, or we can make up a custom character if you contact me ahead of time.

Jim Meggenhofen
Assistant Organizer

Wesley D. Y.
user 6127759
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,106
Car Wars! =)
Jim M.
Paleogamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 532
Wesley, can you come an extra Saturday or should I see about scheduling Car Wars for the afternoon on the 20th before your Pathfinder game?

I'm thinking Division 20 ($20,000 for your car AND personal equipment), you can design your own car, but bring your worksheet, no gas engines, metal armor, incendiary ammo, external weapon pods or armored fridges off the top of my head. It will be an arena duel, not a cross country trip. You can have a driver and gunner, but no passengers. I will think about skill points.
Wesley D. Y.
user 6127759
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,107
I'll have to check my schedule and get back to you...