The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board Casual Game Night › Pokemon TCG Tourny

Pokemon TCG Tourny

Clayton S.
TheWarStore
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Hello, My name is Clayton Schmidt and I am the gaming Manager at The War Store (thewarstore.org) and I am starting to run Pokemon Tournaments on Saturdays. It would be a $5 entrance fee with packs as prize support. Tomorrow (10/13/12) will be the last day that it starts at 1 the rest will start at 230. I hope this can grow bigger because it is a fun game and I love gaming myself. Any questions post up and Ill post up any details.
Clayton S.
TheWarStore
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
Tomorrow at 2:30 (10/20/12)
Clayton S.
TheWarStore
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 3
Went good got 7 people. First place got 3 packs second got 2 packs third got 1 pack.
Mark K.
user 7494885
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,006
Hello, My name is Clayton Schmidt and I am the gaming Manager at The War Store (thewarstore.org) and I am starting to run Pokemon Tournaments on Saturdays. It would be a $5 entrance fee with packs as prize support. Tomorrow (10/13/12) will be the last day that it starts at 1 the rest will start at 230. I hope this can grow bigger because it is a fun game and I love gaming myself. Any questions post up and Ill post up any details.
Hi, Clayton. Thanks for posting this here.

Will this be a recurring event? Would you like to submit it to our calendar, so we can announce it to all of our members?
Clayton S.
TheWarStore
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 4
That would be awesome. Yes for now it is on Saturdays, starting at 2:30, for $5, with packs as prize support. At 1155 Sheridan drive in the town of Tonawanda in The War Store. Thank you very much
Mark K.
user 7494885
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,008
Cool. http://www.meetup.com...­
Use that link to see our Calendar, and you can suggest a meetup there. I'll approve it as soon as I see your submission.