addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Anakin S.
user 75991682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Hey, my friend and I were wondering if maybe anyone would want to do a ZARP. We heard someone as UBcon mention one to us, and we think they said they meet up every second Sunday or Saturday, but we're not sure. If anyone could get any info or would like to start one, I'd love to talk about. Thanks!
Mark K.
user 7494885
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,015
https://www.facebook....­ is where they organize, but I haven't seen one in awhile. Bryan and Spike are the two guys who run them. I expect they will be active at UBCon, if not before.
Lee H.
user 114872652
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
two years ago, spring 2012, I ZARPed @ UB Con. Had a lot of fun. Haven't seen it there since (sadly). I do recall them saying they organized on FaceBook, but I do not see them there now. Get in touch if you get anything together.