addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board RPG Campaign & Delve Night Discussions › new player looking for people to play d&d with

new player looking for people to play d&d with

Christopher S. W.
KumKawtKiller
Niagara Falls, NY
Post #: 341
Thursday night gaming is located at Buff State with one of the local gaming groups there called CRAGG. I am not sure exactly what they handle but there are a couple of RPGs played there also.

You can stop by Baldy Hall next Saturday evening just to see how we do things even without Mark being around. Jim, Garrett or I could help you get into the swing of gaming and show you the ropes. I know Garrett is running a Beginner's game of Star Wars and I'll be working on some James Bond style stuff also.