The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board RPG Campaign & Delve Night Discussions › Looking to run a "play test Delve" in April

Looking to run a "play test Delve" in April

John G.
user 4700290
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 112
I've been tinkering with writing a home-brew system for months now, and it's time for me to stop thinking so much and test this sucker out. biggrin

It's designed to be easy, simplistic, and versatile. It has similarities to Savage Worlds, Microlite 20, and Cortex.

I'm looking to do a "playtesting Delve" on Saturday, April 6th (though I could find a later Saturday if needed) with a short fantasy-themed adventure.

So, are folks interested, and how would I post it on the calendar?
(Sorry, Mark told me the process last week, but I forgot it...)
Mark K.
user 7494885
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,018
Basically, just let an organizer know which weekend, and we'll add it to the calendar.
Jim M.
Paleogamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 542
Just let me know John
John G.
user 4700290
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 113
All right, let's do this! ... I don't see any need to delay any longer.
I'll shoot a message to Mark today and ask him to post it for the 6th.
Jim M.
Paleogamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 543
That's D&D week...
John G.
user 4700290
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 114
I admit that I'll miss out on your campaign that night, but the desire to GM again (if just once in awhile) is overriding all other impulses at this point.

The way I see it, this Meetup group has given me many, many fine nights of gaming so far, and this is my chance to try and return the favor!
Jim M.
Paleogamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 544
Agreed.
Amakusa42
Amakusa42
North Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 13
Well, i dont have a group yet, I'd be happy to join in
Mark K.
user 7494885
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,019
John (amakusa), to reserve a seat, click on our calendar and find the RPG meetup on the 6th of April. Post there that you are coming and what game you want to play, and we'll have a seat reserved for you.
John G.
user 4700290
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 115
I am thusly RSVP'ed... and I've pulled together a lot of story notes while I was traveling this past week. Starting to get psyched up... smile