add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board General Discussion Forum › Any magic the gathering players want to play friendly games?

Any magic the gathering players want to play friendly games?

Doug B.
user 34474682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 28
Let me know if you'd be interested in playing mtg NOBLE format. I want to play socially but want to keep games fair and cheap. NOBLE format does both.
Christopher S. W.
Niagara Falls, NY
Post #: 343
Hey Doug... I know a few people who are interested in friendly magic games. We tried to have a MtG night Friday nights but due to scheduling, things didn't work out. If you really wanted to see some casual/friendly decks, you got it there. :) Tribes of Myr, Green Smash decks and a mill deck that never worked out quite right were some of the fun stuff...