addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Tim
user 87609652
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
Does anyone here play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the 3DS? I'm looking for more hunters to make G-rank monsters more fun.
Mark K.
user 7494885
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,020
We got some hits on the facebook site for this question: https://www.facebook....­
Bloodspoor
user 11337496
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 60
I would play Monster Hunter on the PSP/Vita. I have a 3DS, but the game just doesn't feel right on it. If you play Soul Sacrifice, I'd be down though.