add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board General Discussion Forum › WBC and anyone who might be going

WBC and anyone who might be going

Grant L.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,056
Hi all,

It’s that time of year again: The WBC Travel and Contact List!

The purpose of the list is to collect the information of the Western New York and Ontario people who are traveling to WBC, when they’re going, and how to contact them. The idea is to mail this list to all who respond, and it will include all the information you want sent out to the list (and only that info). Part of the idea is to give people a contact list to find them at the con, but primarily the list is to allow you to contact other people who may be nearby if you happen to break down on the way down or back. This has happened in the past, and one of us was fortunate to catch a ride with another from the area who saw him broken down. If you have hotel space, or driving space you’re looking to share, let me know and I’ll pass it along.

If you want on the list, please email me at with:

Who’s coming.

When you’re driving down.

When you’re driving back.

A cell phone contact for someone in the vehicle (if possible)

Your email (so I can send you the list).

Anything else you want to pass along.

Let me know if there is anything you *don’t* want passed along.

user 2716160
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 14
What is WBC and when/where is it?
Grant L.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,061
The World Boardgaming Championships in Lancaster, PA July 27th through August 3rd. It's up to 9 days of boardgaming glory!