The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board Casual Game Night › Board and Card Games We Own

Board and Card Games We Own

Wesley D. Y.
user 6127759
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 723
My Games

Those aren't your games, Rodney --- that's a freaking online store. LOL

Seriously --- you gotta try and bring some of those by on a Friday.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,208
Yeah its been a long time since I've made a Friday night. It's a tough night for me. I always have to many things planned on Fridays. I'll make it out eventually :)
Wesley D. Y.
user 6127759
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 726
Yeah its been a long time since I've made a Friday night. It's a tough night for me. I always have to many things planned on Fridays. I'll make it out eventually :)

Hm. Would a Thursday be easier for you? Just curious.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,210
Yes it would, but don't change because of me. With me operating my own business I can never guarantee anything from week to week. confused
Wesley D. Y.
user 6127759
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 728
Yes it would, but don't change because of me. With me operating my own business I can never guarantee anything from week to week. confused

Okay. I was just curious.
Chris S
user 4833837
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 302
I would come out and play too along with some friends but Friday's are just bad for me but the group has spoken. I did get some Carcassone in last night though. First time I've ever won and I've played that game at least 20 times. Man do I suck at carcassone.
Wesley D. Y.
user 6127759
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 734
I would come out and play too along with some friends but Friday's are just bad for me but the group has spoken. I did get some Carcassone in last night though. First time I've ever won and I've played that game at least 20 times. Man do I suck at carcassone.

I'm the same way, but I love the game.

The CGN on April 30th has been cancelled and moved to April 29th (I can't make the 30th), so there's a Thursday coming up that you two might be able to attend.

It's at: http://www.meetup.com...­
Lorne
lornstar
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 414
I just picked up Carcassone and Munchkin Cthulhu this weekend.
Wesley D. Y.
user 6127759
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 744
I just picked up Carcassone and Munchkin Cthulhu this weekend.

Epic win on Muchkin Cthulhu!
Lorne
lornstar
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 441
you can add Dominion and the expansions to the list of games.