add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Buffalo Gamers Society! Message Board Casual Game Night › Board and Card Games We Own

Board and Card Games We Own

Chris S
user 4833837
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 361
You bought Dominion? Pure awesome. When are we gonna play?
Tony S
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 515
We'll be doing it in the sunday block, along with shotgun, fiasco, drew's space shooter game thing.

This is gunna be pretty grand.
Drew S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 535
Lorne, are we gonna play Dominion tomorrow night? (friday the 16th)
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 458
we can have 3 games going on at once now
Chris S
user 4833837
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 366
Can your bring it to Craggnarok on Saturday?
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 459
sure, all three sets?
A former member
Post #: 7
Here's the games we (Cheryl & I) own, listed on BGG
A former member
Post #: 1
Here are the games that I currently own - its a small list so far but should be growing as time goes by. I didnt bother to list any of the more "traditional" games as I don't play them very often.

These are a few games that I was thinking of purchasing but would like to play before doing so - so if anyone has them and would like to play, please get ahold of me.

Cosmic Encounter
Twilight Imperium
Memoriam 44
Small World
Chris S
user 4833837
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 468
I really need to get my hands on a copy of Small World. It looks like such a fun game.
Austin C.
user 11337280
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 41
I have in Buffalo, with me,
Mob War in New York
Camelot (not shadows over) - a MB game from the 60s' that plays like a hybrid of checkers and chess.